Being much more than a socio-demographic segmentation system, Mosaic is even more relevant today than when it was first created globally 30 years ago , giving you a clear picture of who consumers are, where they are and what they want.
Mosaic gives you a classification framework that operates across all channels and that stays consistent, regardless of the media you are using. Profiles that are created are the same whichever channels your customer uses, being identifiable at an individual consumer level.
- Understand and target consumers consistently across all channels – and allocate your online and offline media spend to best effect
- Get more from your marketing by bringing all your activity together under one classification system
- Improve the customer experience to secure a competitive advantage
Mosaic’s single and consistent classification system works as a 'common currency' across all channels, underpinning the whole of your marketing activity. Backed by relevant and up-to-date data, you can plan and measure your campaigns to target audiences consistently across all the different channels at your disposal.
Building on a 19 year track record of identifying changes in the structure of New Zealand’s society, Mosaic New Zealand uses over 500 data variables to create an easy to understand segmentation classification system, allocating 3.1 million individuals and 1.66 million households into one of 9 Groups and 34 detailed Types. A further 2,400 variables are utilised to describe these consumers based on their demographic characteristics, geographic location, lifestyles, behaviour, and attitudes.
Our Mosaic team, which has 100+ years of combined experience in developing and delivering regional and global segmentations, use a combination of proprietary household level datasets, household property information, Statistics New Zealand data, plus significant research data to capture not only what people say they do but what they actually do - to build a pin-sharp picture of the latest New Zealand consumer and social trends.
- Use the same segmentation types for both individual households and postcodes through increased use of data variables at the household level
- Use a single classification to talk to the right person wherever they are and through whichever channel they are using, be it online, offline or on-the-go
With Mosaic, you have the means to communicate consistent messages across all channels to attract profitable new prospects, retain existing customers and engage consumers with the most relevant messages by the most appropriate channel.
Mosaic provides real-world insight representing real customers. It is accurate, customisable, actionable, rich and dynamic across all channels.
How can Mosaic help?
Mosaic gives you an in-depth understanding of customers that allows you to:
- Segment your customers with one consistent classification system
- Identify and attract profitable new customers
- Retain and engage existing customers
- Increase customer value and loyalty
- Plan cross-channel marketing
- Accurately communicate with consistent messages across all channels
- Position sites or stores in the right place by understanding catchment profiles
Subscribe for Newsletter
Experian Marketing Services Newsletter
Please complete the form, if you'd like to receive our regular newsletter.