How to create a comprehensive data quality management strategy
More organisations than ever are recognising the need for the continuous management and improvement of the customer data they hold. However, many companies are struggling to convert this desire for change into a practical strategy to garner positive long-term results.
Drawing on insights gathered during hundreds of interviews with experts who have successfully navigated their organisations’ path to data quality management, we’ve developed this practical “how to” guide for improving your strategy.
- Understand data functions and processes to enable a business-oriented view of data quality
- See how your information chains support the core processes that drive organisational revenue and profit
- Understand the regulations data must conform to
- Establish the requirements for important company data standards
- Take ongoing ownership of the strategy
Download the whitepaper.
Read full article