Experian Knowledge Centre
A "how to" on creating a comprehensive data quality management strategy
More organisations than ever are recognising the need for the continuous management and improvement of the customer data they hold. However, many companies are struggling to convert this desire for change into a practical strategy to garner positive long-term results.
Drawing on insights gathered during hundreds of interviews with experts who have successfully navigated their organisations' path to data quality management, we've developed this practical "how to" guide for improving your strategy.
Some of the building blocks include:
- - Business Function and Process. Understand data functions and processes to enable a business-oriented view of data quality
- - Information Chain Discovery. See how your information chains support the core processes that drive organisational revenue and profit
- - Data Quality Rules Discovery. Understand the regulations data must conform to
- - Managing Data Standards and Policies. Establish the requirements for important company data standards
- - Data Stewardship. Take ongoing ownership of the strategy
To download this complimentary report please complete the form on the right hand side of this page.